Are you needing a cheap/inexpensive 4-12 power rifle scope that will last for many years?
Don’t or Can’t pay $300-$400 for a good rifle scope?
How about UNDER $100????
Take a close look at the UTG 3-12×44 mm scope. It is a 30 mm scope and not a 1″ so you will need a 30mm set of rings.
Here are the specifications
- Scope features 30-millimeter tube with multi emerald-coated lenses for optimized light transmission
- Built on True Strength Platform
- Scope is completely sealed and nitrogen-filled for shock-, fog-, and rain-proof performance
- 3x-to-12X magnification
- 30-millimeter tube diameter
- 44-millimeter objective diameter
- 34′-8.4′ field of view at 100 yards
- 84-to-72-millimeter eye relief
- 13.1-to-3.7-millimeter exit pupil
- 0.25-inch click value at 100 yards
- 355.6mm length and 25.6-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
The UTG 3-12 x 42 mm scope is not a light weight scope…it’s pretty heavy and this is why it can take some punishment and still maintain zero. So if you want a light weight scope then this is not for you. But if you want something that is well built and rugged, then you should seriously consider it. It’s a great scope for tactical purposes and hunting. If you want to read some of the 127, 4 star reviews.